Over the last several months there have been developments in employment law and tax not directly related to COVID-19 that you may have missed. While businesses have been focused on responding to COVID-19—learning about the Families First Coronavirus Relief Act, the PPP, and developments with unemployment—the Supreme Court and government agencies have been making decisions that impact the workplace.
We invite you to join us for a complimentary, one-hour Zoom webinar to discuss some of these decisions and how they may impact the workplace.
- Expansion of Title VII protection of sex to include sexual orientation and gender identity
- Expansion of rights of religious employers
- Changes to certain provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act
- Updates from the National Labor Relations Board on workplace investigations and work email
- Amendment to the Florida Civil Rights Act
- Tax planning for 2020
- Tax provisions supporting businesses
Wednesday, August 12
10:00 – 11:00 a.m.
Board Certified Labor & Employment Attorney | Williams Parker
Gail E. Farb
Labor & Employment Attorney | Williams Parker
Beth C. Ebersole
CPA, ABV | Kerkering, Barberio & Co.
Thomas B. Luzier
Board Certified Real Estate Attorney | Williams Parker